Sunday 19 June 2016

Kylie Jenner Liquid Lipstick Review

So its been a while since I've done a new post, but cabin crew training has kept me busy.
So onto the Kylie Jenner lipsticks.
I purchased 5 altogether after contasntly texting my sister to make sure she was at home ready to try and get some for me as i was out for dinner at the time.

I managed to get my hands on Koko K, Posie K,  Exposed, King K and Reign.

I have to say I am loving all of these.
They all have a scent to them which I'm not the biggest fan of, but when I have the lipstick on I forget all about it.

We will start with the metallics Reign on the left and King K on the right.



Out of these two King K is by far my favourite. I just think the color suits me better and I love the way it captures the light.
Now what I will say about these is that they dont dry. So eating does make it come off a bit. They work very well together to make a ombre lip as well which is always a nice plus.
They have a lovely texture so they have a very smooth application.




I will start off by saying these are the best matte liquid lipsticks I have ever used. They are super lightweight, they don't dry my lips out, I don't need to reapply throughout the day; and in my job I need to make sure my lipstick is on point all day, so it's great knowing I don't have to worry about my lips. I like that it comes with the pencil, I think it helps the color last longer.



Exposed. This is a nice nudes that when on my lips its slightly darker than my skin tone. Now it did look darker on the website. 





Posie K is by far my favourite color out of all the lip kits. Its darker than how it is photographing, but its a nice daytime pop of color.




Koko K its a slightly lighter pink. Its not my favourite out of all the colors. Its a color I would pop on if I was wearing minimal makeup.





So I have to say, if you can get your hands on any of theses they are definitely worth the money!
The only tips I can give you when it comes to trying to snag one, is, have the page of the lipstick you want open at least two hours before they launch, keep an eye on Facebook to see when they are going on sale, and refresh like crazy.

As I said these are by far the best liquid lipsticks I have used so far. 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment