Friday 21 October 2016

Palette reviews Part 1

So I have steered away from lipsticks for a while and I have a new obsession with eye Palettes.
So i'm going to do four blog posts of my favourite palettes at the moment.
Now two of these palettes I got from the same site, the Kat Von D and the ABH, because I got a good discount, but the ABH palette arrived used and I received such horrible customer service that I had to end up buying it elsewhere, so I don't want to advertise the company. 
So today I'm going to start with the Kat Von D Shade and Light eye Palette.

This was a palette many people have raved about, but it never really appealed to me, and then I used a website that gave me enough discount that I thought id give it a try.

Now I officially understand why people go so crazy over this!
I dip into this everyday because it has some amazing transition colors in it.
All of these shadows are soft and velvety. The paler ones aren't as pigmented as some of the other palettes I'm going to be reviewing, but they blend beautifsully.
The colors I tend to stick to the most are Laetus, Lucius, Solas and Lucius.
So from left to right we have Ludwin, Succubus, Sytry and Latinus.



From top to bottom Lazarus, Saleos, Shax and Liberatus.

Laetus, Samael, Solas and Lucius.



This Palette really is amazing for every day looks, and perfect for a nice smokey eye. 
The one thing i will say about this i think for the price it should have a brush. 
I always have an issue when palettes don't have brushes or mirrors. So thats the only flaw I can really point out with this. 
If you are wanting a staple palette I think this is the one for you!






No comments:

Post a Comment