Monday 8 August 2016

Odds and Sods review

So I have a few products that dont really warrant their own blog posts, but are worth mentions.
So this post will have products that I want to talk about.

Now first we have an item I bought after the last review, and its the Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Highlighter.


Now the photos do not give this product justice!
It is so beautiful and the perfect product to give your glow that extra boost!
I'm not going to lie, I pack on a lot more of this stuff than I should, but its totally worth it!
I also find using this for the inner corners on the eye gives a nice extra boost!










Next we have the Mac Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Oh, Lady.
This colour had me going  to three different Mac stores to track down before I was able to snag it.
It has amazing stay power, however does bleed slightly which can be solved with a clear lipliner. That is a bit of a pain because with liquid lipstick I like to be able to put it on and go.





Next we have Benefit Majorette booster blush.
This is a creme to liquid blush, which looks way better on the face than it does my hand. 
It has a smooth application, and I like to use it ontop of my usual blush to add an extra kick. Its something I apply with my beauty blender as I find using anything else makes it apply very patchy.



 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow powder Duo.
Now this came in a lovely kit with the powder, the brush, tweezers, brown stencils, brow gel and a little leather case.
I mainly use the powder and brush.
As you may have noticed i'm not the best with eyebrows [kylie lip kit review D:D:D:D:] So this is something which I have been slowly but surely been trying to learn how to use without looking crazy.
The two shades are perfect for the front of the brown to create a nice transition.
If you wet the brush you can create a bolder look.
To be honest i have a few Anastasia products and they are really high quality brand. Definitely worth the money.
Cult Beauty stock Anastasia products and if you keep an eye out they do a lot of free shipping deals.


















No comments:

Post a Comment