Tuesday 19 July 2016

Battle of the lipsticks!

This is just a little update of whats coming up.
With my job I have to keep my makeup on point at all times and one of the biggest bug bears for me, is having to constantly check my makeup.
So over my next couple of flights I'm going to be try and testing lipsticks.
I'm going to test the following lipsticks on how long they last, how well they last e.g. if they crack or bleed, and if needed how well a second application goes on. No-one wants a clumpy mess when trying a second layer. 
The lipsticks I will be putting to the test are the following
Kylie Jenner Liquid lipstick in Posie K [ I will try with both lipstick and liner and then just the lipstick]
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Redrum
Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Charmed
Too faced Liquid Lipstick in Sell out
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor
Gerard Cosmetic Hydra Matte in Serenity


I will take photos on when I first put it on, photo updates throughout the day so you can see.


So watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment